Friday, December 28, 2012

Thing 4: Photo Sharing

Snow Cat I did not have a Flickr account so I signed up for one. I found it pretty easy to copy a photo and add it to my blog. The video directions really helped. I would like to explore the second part of the assignment as well. I am interested in finding out what you can do with your photos once you have them on a site. I like the idea of using the mapping to find photos taken in different places. I think these sites would be great for sharing photos of students with my parents. I am getting better at taking pictures of my students engaged in various activities, but I would like to do more sharing. I've tried to share photos on our school website, but I often find that problematic. Flickr might be a good way to get around some of those problems.

1 comment: